If you need help understanding how the Tezos protocol works or if you have technical questions about the software, here are a few resources to find answers.
- This documentation! Make sure to go through this technical documentation before asking elsewhere, there is also a searchbox on the top left corner.
- Tezos Stack Exchange is live (still in beta). If you don’t find the answers you are looking for, feel free to ask questions!
- There is a sub-reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/tezos/ that is the main meeting point for the Tezos community, for technical, economical and just random questions. They also have a nicely curated list of resources.
- For anything baking related, Obsidian Systems is running a dedicated Slack channel, contact them to get access.
- There is a #tezos IRC channel on freenode that is reserved for technical discussions and is always very active.
- There is a matrix channel Tezos that you can join here.