Mainnet January 2020¶
This version was released on Friday, January 10th 2020 with commit hash
28309c81cc485467f22fb55e96e89302e1f2cd8a. This is a minor release.
- Add the Carthage protocol, to be ready to fork the testchain in case the exploration vote passes.
- Add efficiency improvements to the new storage backend to prevent some freezes.
- Restore the possibility to use both a key hash or a key alias with the
- Prevent running on 32bit architectures because the protocol does not support them and running on such an architecture could cause wrong block hashes to be computed.
These instructions assume that you are running the December 2019 release, i.e. that you are already using the new storage backend.
If you are running Tezos using Docker, new Docker images are available.
To update from sources:
- checkout the latest version with
git checkout mainnetfollowed by
- ensure the compilation environment is ready with
make build-depsfollowed by
eval $(opam env);
- compile with
make(if you node is running from the compilation directory, you may have to stop it first);
- restart your node.